Quizzes and flashcards
To Kill A Mockingbird
To Kill A Mockingbird, online Quiz. Literature.
To Kill a Mockingbird is a novel by Harper Lee published in 1960. Prepare yourself before school wit this quiz. Online quiz questions from Literature.
Literature. Number of questions: 30
Tests from category: Literature
All tests and quizzes
Take the quiz
Test with answers
Try recommended quizzes similar to "To Kill A Mockingbird".
Macbeth is a tragedy by William Shakespeare. Take the quiz and test your knowledge.
Greek mythology Gods
Quiz about ancient greek mythology gods. Assign a god name to his/her role in ancient greek mythology.
#mythology #greekmythology #literature
How well do you know Othello by William Sheakspeare?
#othello #sheakspeare #literature
Simple quiz about Sophocles tragedy "Antigone".
#antigone #sophocles #literature
Roman mythology Gods
Quiz about ancient roman mythology gods. Assign a god name to his/her role in ancient roman mythology.
Questions in this quiz
1. The narrator goes by the nickname "...." Her real name is .....
2. Jem and Scout's father's name is:
3. The narrator works as a .... for a living.
4. Jeremy Finch is .... of scout. He is .... years older than "Scout".
5. Jim and Scout's mother died from a .....
6. Miss Caroline told the narrator that .... could not continue teaching .....
7. Who is Zeboo?
8. Bob Ewell's daughters name is ..... She tries to stay clean, takes care of her brothers and sisters. She has ....
9. Who is Miss Maudie Atkinson?
10. Who is Mr. Gilmer?
11. Who is Miss Caroline Fisher?
12. The book is set within a period of:
13. Mrs. Dubose was addicted to .... and is trying to free herself from it.
14. Who is the author of the novel?
15. Who is sheriff of Maycomb?
16. Dill run away from home because:
17. Atticus went to the jail for .... to prevent .... lynching.
18. Mr. Underwood describes Tom Robinson's situation as:
19. Jem and Scout were attacked by:
20. The children act out legends they had heard about .... and his family.
21. Does Calpurnia love children?
22. Jem lost his .... when they were trying to escape from Mr. Author Radley's house when they heard .....
23. What happens in chapter 8 that rarely happens in Alabama?
24. The person who draped the blanket around the narrator is .....
25. Who accused Tom Robinson of raping his daughter?
26. Why does Scout beat up Cecil Jacobs?
27. Scout calls Francis a "...." because of Francis complaining about .... a black man in court.
28. What does Uncle Jack learn from Scout?
29. .... cut the tops off every camellia Bush Mrs. Dubose owned and proceeded to bend Scout's new baton against his knee. Because of this he had to .... everyday for a month.
30. Calpurnia had not told .... about having taken the children to her .....