Quizzes and flashcards
German Combat Vehicles during WWII - part 1
German Combat Vehicles during WWII - part 1, online Quiz. History.
Identification and basic vehicle knowledge quiz of German combat Vehicles used by Nazi Germany during WWII. Online quiz history.
History. Number of questions: 20
Tests from category: History
All tests and quizzes
Take the quiz
Test with answers
Try recommended quizzes similar to "German Combat Vehicles during WWII - part 1".
Soviet combat vehicles during WWII - part 1
Identification and basic vehicle knowledge quiz of combat Vehicles used by USSR during WWII.
#ussr #soviettanks #tanks #combat
Questions in this quiz
1. One of the most popular german medium tanks during first half of WWII. Its production was ceased in 1943 but chasis was still used for assault vehicles until the war has ended.
2. This howitzer was built on modified Panzer II chassis. Was introduced in 1943 on eastern front.
3. Which Panzer III version introduced 5cm KwK 38 L/42 main gun?
4. German tank destroyer equipped with 7.5 cm Pak 42 L/70 gun. It used used a modified Panzer IV Ausf. H chassis
5. A 150 mm heavy infantry gun built on Panzer 38(t) chassis.
6. A Tank Destroyer with an 88 mm L/71 PaK 43 gun, built on Panzer V chassis.
7. Introduced to battlefield on eastern front on 23 September 1942. It was a heavy tank equipped with 88mm guns. Total production volume: 1 347
8. A paste-like coating used by germans to prevent magnetic anti-tank mines.
9. Which tank destroyer was named "Hetzer"?
10. This tank was intended to counter the Soviet T-34 and to replace the Panzer III and Panzer IV. Equipped with 7.5 cm KwK 42 L/70 main gun. Over 6000 of those tanks were produced by Germany during WWII.
11. Match ordnance inventory designation with vehicle name.
12. What is the name of this german anti-aircraft vehicle?
13. Möbelwagen, Wirbelwind and Ostwind were built on chassis of:
14. What is the common name of this assault vehicle?
15. How many Sturmtigers has been built during WWII?
16. Panzerjäger Tiger Ausf. B "Jagdtiger" was equipped with:
17. What is this vehicle?
18. This assault guns proved very successful and served on all fronts as assault guns and tank destroyers. Equipped with 7.5cm StuK 40 L/48
19. This german tank destroyer was introduced during the battle of Kursk. It was equipped with 88 mm Pak 43/1 gun that was able to penetrate 190mm of rolled steel armour at a 30° angle of impact at a distance of 1,000 m
20. This self propelled artillery vehicles used by Nazi Germany during World War II